Wednesday, February 3, 2010

i guess it's been a while...

So when I created this blog I somehow had more time on my hands and now... I don't. My work has been more intense lately, which I will blame on the weather. 

Now first off, I'm from northern OH, so I know snow. But my current state of residence doesn't see a whole lot of snow. Therefore, when it does snow everyone and their mom is at the store buying up all the milk and bread. Since folks here don't really know how to drive in snow school has been cancelled... a lot. Kids at home create more fighting and crisis all around. That's were I come in. I work in a mental health facility as a case manager for children and youth. So.... I'm gonna blame the weather for my insane amount of working.

Other than working, gf and I have been working through the LOST series. We started watching it during the 3rd season and have watched the past 2 seasons when it actually aired. I love LOST, like obsessive, crazy love. Since I clearly have an obsession, I decided that before the season 6 premiere (final season!) I was going to re-watch ALL the episodes. Sigh, that took a lot of time and it was exciting and exhausting. We finished it up yesterday evening before the premiere. Yay!

For the above stated reasons I have been a bit busy and haven't found time to blog. But now I hope to be more free now that the snow has melted, kids are back in school and having (slightly) less problems, and my crazy LOST marathon is over.

My goal is to blog at least once a week. We'll see how that goes...




No comments:

Post a Comment