Thursday, January 14, 2010

oh grey's how i've missed you

Grey's Anatomy starts back up again tonight. I love Grey's Anatomy. I can't help it. I have many issues with the show, but as a whole it's amazing. One of the main reason's why I love it so much is this lady right here.



Sara Ramirez is super hot, obviously. But her story on Grey's has been great, albeit sometimes annoying (where'd Dr. Hahn go? She disappeared into the darkness of the parking lot to never be found again). After that frustrating season, we were finally introduced to Dr. Arizona Robbins.




She is also hot. But the thing I love most is that she is the most REAL character on the show. Yes I love Callie and Christina (who doesn't love Sandra Oh?). But the character of Arizona seems the most real and layered character on the show, and she's only been on for a couple seasons. Callie and Arizona's love story has been what's kept this show grounded with all the craziness that's occurred in the past couple years.

Okay Grey's, give us more of this. Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment