Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lost hotties/bad asses

Like I said in my previous post, I obsessively love LOST. So, in honor of the beginning of the final season I'm gonna post a little LOST magic.

GF and I have a continual argument over which LOST woman is best.

I tend to lean towards who I loved first. Kate. I've loved her since season 1.


GF enjoys Juliet, who joined LOST in season 3. Not that I don't enjoy me some Juliet, believe me I do. She's actually one of the few blonds (sorry, I just enjoy the dark haired beauties) that I think are super hot. Side note, Elizabeth Mitchell has a big lesbian following since she played gay in Gia (Angelina Jolie's lover) and E.R.


One thing that GF and I can completely agree upon is that the LOST women are much much hotter on the island than off. Which is weird cause they're all dirty and scruffy on the island, while all made up when not on the island. When this was discussed, GF pointed out that they're much more bad ass while on the island (reference juliet above with a gun). Amen, sister. Love me some bad asses!

No comments:

Post a Comment