Sunday, February 7, 2010

loving some beavers

I recently found this amazing youtube channel, The Beaver Bunch. The premise is every day of the week (Monday-Friday) a different "Beaver" posts on their specified day. Sometimes they have weekly topics that are discussed and sometimes it's just a free for all and they talk about whatever they want to.

I found it via Anything Sarcastic's youtube, which I found via Really? Really?!, which is her vlog on after ellen. Following? Yes? No? Well, it's amazing what you stumble upon while surfing the old internets.

I probs have an internet crush on "Thursday" (see above links of "anything sarcastic" and "Really? Really?!"). I clearly have a thing for long, dark haired beauties. Take a moment.


Back on topic, I'm loving this Beaver Bunch channel. I decided to start watching at the beginning, cause I that's how I roll and feel that I'll be confused or missing something if I watch backwards. I guess I'm neurotic like that.

I'm only in the summer of 2008. Hmm... this is gonna take a while.

The videos I've watched only have posts from Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday up. It appears they have some different or new folk on the newer posts. I'm pretty excited about this. It's only gonna take forever for me to get through it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment