Sunday, February 21, 2010

heroes vs. villians

I love reality tv, probably one of the biggest guiltiest pleasures ever. When Survivor first came out I resisted so hard to not watch or enjoy it. Since I was a huge Real World viewer, I felt RW was the first real reality show and Survivor was taking this title from them.

Well, RW got trashy (although this season in DC isn't as terrible as it has been) so I got into Survivor, hard core into it. This season is the 20th(!!) season of Survivor and is being dubbed "Heroes vs Villians", bringing back all our loved players and the ones we love to hate.

And boy did they deliver. They brought many of my favs and some of my most hated. My absolute favorite is Stephanie. She has been in two previous seasons of Survivor and is best known for outlasting all her original tribe mates in her first season. I think that's fucking hard core. She is most definitely one of the most popular players to have ever played. The only thing that would make her awesome is if she liked the ladies, but alas we can't get all the hard core chicks. Oh, AND she played lacrosse in college. Kick ass for sure!! Take a look at those arms...



Stop reading now if you don't want to know what happened last week.

This past week, Stephanie was targeted to be voted out after the "Heroes" lost yet another immunity challenge. The angle against her was that she was the remaining member of her original tribe when she was first on the show... um, like I stated previously, that makes her hard core and awesome. But yet others did not see it that way and Stephanie was voted out.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I will of course continue watching even though though my fav is gone, but I don't know who I should root for. Another of my fav ladies is on as well, but she was against my Stephanie, so I'm torn if I should root for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment