Friday, December 3, 2010

Lip Service

I heard about BBC3's Lip Service a couple months ago. I didn't think about it too much, due to it being across the pond and all. But damn, am I glad to have come to my senses and watched the first episode. I watched the remaining 5 episodes of the season the follow day. I'm officially an addict. Please let there be a season 2.


The comparisons to The L Word are obvious. But this is like when The L Word was good, plus it has accents. Who doesn't love accents?! Really, who?

My favorite by far is Detective Sergeant Sam Murray. She's a hot cop. For serious.

And of course, Frankie, who is Glasgow's version of Shane. Still not sure how I feel about Frankie. But it seems the actress has made quite the transformation.

I really like the character of Tess. I feel like if she was a real person (and lived in the same area of the world), we would be friends.
I want to be involved in her crazy life. I would totally help her break into her ex's to get back her dress.

I've included some favorite blogger reviews about Lip Service.



Also, a lovely tumblr that's all Sam/Cat. *sigh*


Don't know about you, but I'm ready for a trip to Glasgow.


No comments:

Post a Comment