Friday, July 23, 2010

women of buffy

I decided to start off my series of Buffy related posts with a little who's who for the women of the show. Just another reason to post some pictures of pretty ladies.


This is Buffy. She is a kick ass vampire slayer. She died twice. Did I mention she kicks ass? Cause she does.


This is Willow. She's Buffy's book smart best friend. She's also a witch. And a lesbian, which is only one of the many many reasons why I love her so.


This is Tara. Like Willow, a lesbian witch and Willow's girlfriend starting in season 4. She's very shy her first season but definitely comes into her own. After Willow, I thinj she had the best character development. Also, my girlfriend is in love with her. For serious.


This is Anya. Ex-Demon who's powers were took from her after messing up a vengeance spell. So she gets stuck stuck in this world as a mortal. Her confusion on any recent reference and the inability to understand sarcasm brings on many laughs.


This is Faith. She is a bad-ass slayer gone very bad and then good again. I love her. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment